Whether you are building a manufacturing plant, mining or drilling the earth, you will need to procure logistics transportation services to manage your heavy weight cargo movement.
With vast experience accumulated over past years, we can provide best logistics solutions for large industrial projects. P. S. Prajapati
group has latest technical expertise in handling Projects cargo /Heavy lift parcels. We understand the special requirements (Logistics feasibility study, Route survey for Surface Transport/Inland water way, Construction of temporary jetty/Approach road, Arranging suitable handling/Lifting devices, Liasoning for required customs and Transit Clearance etc.) for handling abnormal loads.
P. S. Prajapati
group provides specialized expertise such as logistics capabilities, precise timing, wide geographical knowledge, and global networking to coordinate project cargo movements from origin to destination.
PSP Project team can assist you in :
Today, our project cargo clients comes from diverse sectors such as
- Project shipment consulting and planning.
- Custom clearance; processing documents.
- Site survey / feasibility studies (routes, weather, political climate)
- Route survey covering the important bridges, road over bridges, overhead transmission lines, level crossings and other important infringements enroute, identified with distance in km from starting point. The route survey shall be supported by photographs identifying narrow roads, sharp turns, unworkable gradients, culverts, underpass, overhung, overhead structures or any other similar obstacles etc requiring removal, shifting, modification, strengthening widening or construction of bypasses / approach roads for safe transportation of heavy cargoes. Complete route plan with time schedule.
- Required permission from Civil Authorities : National Highway Authorities, State Highway Authorities, Electricity board and Railway Authorities
- Budget calculation and project flow description
- Multi-modal transport (rail, tug & barge for oversize and heavy cargo inland transportation)
- Special equipment transport (flat racks, open tops, platforms etc.)
- Arranging cranes, special lifting equipments for loading / un loading at site / factory premises / ports
- Barge and cross border transportation
- Full / Partial chartering for break bulk, oversized, heavy lift cargoes and RORO cargoes
- Freight Negotiation
- Securing, lashing, vessel side loading / un loading and tally
- Transport insurance; inspection and supervision.
- Complete logistics solutions from exworks to job site / factory.
Click below to view snapshots of few projects handled.
- Oil & Gas
- Plant & Machineries
- Construction equipments
- Power & energy etc.