P. S. Prajapati Exim Pvt. Ltd
. has its own CHA License no : 11/681 and dedicated team to perform customs related work in all the major ports and ICD’s covering both, Air and Sea cargo clearance. The team is well experienced having in-depth knowledge on rules and regulations governing imports and exports, ensuring quick and smooth process of custom clearance. The company was incorporated in the year 1979 for catering needs of our clients in availing various Import / Export benefits in accordance with the Foreign Trade Policy, Customs Act, and GST, and has established ourselves as a “One Window Solutions Provider”.
Services includes :
Also Specialized in :
- Import customs clearance i.e. HSN Classification, rate of duty, preparation of bills of entry (online), processing the custom clearance, assessment, custom examination and obtaining customs out of charge and arranging dispatch, delivery to destination.
- Export customs clearance i.e. Preparation of Shipping Bill (online), classification for drawback, EPCG, MEIS, receipt of goods, measurement, weighing, marking labeling, customs examination and obtaining customs out of charge and submitting the customs documents to Carrier’s and clients.
Refund of Applicable Custom Duty : We have an expertise in getting refund of legitimate Custom Duty / RD (SVB) / EDD, which was paid during import or export process, if eligible as per the act. We also provide services for refund of duty paid for Re-Export (duty drawback under section 74), paid under Protest, differential duty paid etc.
Clearance at Nil /Concessional rate of Duty:
Through our complete knowledge of Excise / Custom and GST rules and updated notifications, we assist our clients in availing the legitimate import clearance concessional / Nil rate of duty from concerned Government bodies and authorities.
Obtaining (DGH) The Director General of Hydrocarbon Certificate for availing duty exemption / concessional duty, benefit for Oil & Gas Industries.
Obtaining Explosive license for imports of explosive goods as per Explosive Act 1981.
Obtaining Various Export Import Incentives:
We have technical / thorough knowledge and experience in processes of arranging various benefits as per Foreign Trade Policy and are already rendering our service on the following schemes.
Deemed Export Benefit for eligible companies as per Foreign Trade Policy.
Obtaining Authorization (Licenses) as below & our scope of services includes getting the authorization and assisting in redemption (closing) after fulfillment of export obligation.
Sale & Purchase of Licenses:
- Advance Authorization
- EPCG Authorization
- Served from India Scheme (SFIS) Authorizations
- Focus Product Authorization (FPS) Authorization
- Permission for Import & Export of Restricted Item
- Obtaining Status House certificate
In order to facilitate the trade, we being in EXIM / Shipping services also facilitate the purchase or sale of transferable Licenses. We there by benefit the trade to liquidate the unused or excess authorizations by exchanging with the required companies.
We are also engaged in getting various registration which are mandatory as per statutory or for execution of commerce.
- Issuance/ amendment of IEC from DGFT
- Issuance and modification of RCMC from all the Export Promotion Council
- GST and VAT Registration
We also undertake various day to day activities at Indian customs such as AD Code Registration, Drawback Registration, and Factory Stuffing Permission in addition to the above mentioned specialized activities.
We also arrange custom clearance of imports / exports of special and heavy cargoes, break bulk, projects cargoes. Be it temporary imports and re-export. Bonding, Change of Ownership SVB etc. After change of ownership, Import Project registration and Manufacturing in bond operations under section 65 of Indian Customs Act.